Registration for the conference is not yet open.
- There are two main types of registration: presenter and participant. A presenter is an attendee who presents one or more submission (paper, poster, workshop paper, LBA, HOP). Participants are attendees who have no paper to present and only wish to attend the conference (though they can be co-authors of presented papers). Participants should register by July 1, 2021.
- At least one author of each accepted submission needs to register by May 3, 2021, otherwise the submission will not be included in the proceedings. Registering an author does not automatically grant conference access to co-authors (they need to register if they wish to attend the conference).
- There is no additional fee for presenting more than one submission.
- Only students of bachelor, master, or Ph.D. programs with a valid student ID (or other proof of student status) at the time of the registration are eligible for student fees. A proof of the student status will need to be provided via email to gecco at executivevents.com after completing registration.
Please note that the following data are requested in registration process:
- The IDs of co-authored accepted papers.
- The time zone from which you intend to attend the conference.
- If you are a member of the ACM/SIGEVO, you need to use the email address associated to your membership. Otherwise, the system will not recognise your membership.
|Presenter||ACM/SIG Member||300 USD|
|Student or Retired ACM/SIG Member||200 USD|
|Student or Retired Non-Member||275 USD|